In this tutorial, we learn how to wish someone a happy new year in Vietnamese. To say this phrase in Vietnamese, you will say "Chœc M_ng N_m M_i". You can add on phrases, such as 'prosperity' by saying "An khang th_nh v__ng". You can also add on "good health" by saying "S_c kho_ d_i dˆo" and "good luck" by saying "Nhi_u may m_n". Last, you can say "may all your wishes come true" by saying "V_n s_ nh_ _". Whatever you decide to add to the phrase, it will all need to be said correctly to get the right effect, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades