In this tutorial, we learn how to say "yes, no, maybe, & no, thank you" in Vietnamese. To say "yes", you will say "D_" in Vietnamese, this sounds like "yah". To say "no", you will say "Kh™ng". To say "maybe" you will say "C— Th_", which sounds like "caw tay". Last, to say "no thank you", you will say "D_ Kh™ng, C‡m _n". It's important that you listen to the audio in the video so you can get a good idea of exactly how to say each of the words. Break it down and practice a lot to be able to say it correctly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades