In this tutorial we learn how to say number 1 to 10 in Vietnamese. When you learn how to say this, make sure you have the accent down right or understand how to read the language. M™t = One, Hai = Two, Ba = Three, Bon = Four, Nam = Five, Sau = Six, Bay = Seven, Tam = Eight, Chin = Nine, and Muoi = Ten. Listen to the video so you can hear how to properly say each of the words. These are pretty simple and basic, so you shouldn't have any problem saying them at all. Enjoy learning this beautiful language!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades