In this video, we learn how to say "thank you" & "you're welcome" in Vietnamese. To say "thank you" you will say "C‡m _n". To say "thank you very much" you will say "C‡m _n R_t Nhi_u". To say "you're welcome" you will say "Kh™ng C— Chi". To say "no problem" you would say "Kh™ng Sao". Remember these phrases when you are in different scenarios, whether you're in the grocery store or you're in the street. Listen to the speaker in the video to better understand how each of the words are spoken and practice!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades